AT&T is a wireless telecommunications company providing coverage to millions of customers in the U.S. AT&T offers exclusive products from Apple, Nokia, Sharp, Sony, and other manufacturers. The cellular company remains a favorite of consumers who like its sharp.
- AT&T THANKS members can enjoy awesome rewards, such as free movie passes, priority service when calling customer service, limited release event tickets, and more. Members of the AT&T THANKS Program can download the AT&T THANKS app on their Apple or Android device to instantly access and redeem their rewards.
- All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Movies & TV; Movies; Prime Video; Movies.
- at for a PRECISE TIME
- in for MONTHS, YEARS, CENTURIES and LONG PERIODS
- on for DAYS and DATES
MONTHS, YEARS, CENTURIES and LONG PERIODS
DAYS and DATES
|at 3 o'clock||in May||on Sunday|
|at 10.30am||in summer||on Tuesdays|
|at noon||in the summer||on 6 March|
|at dinnertime||in 1990||on 25 Dec. 2010|
|at bedtime||in the 1990s||on Christmas Day|
|at sunrise||in the next century||on Independence Day|
|at sunset||in the Ice Age||on my birthday|
|at the moment||in the past/future||on New Year's Eve|
Look at these examples:
- I have a meeting at 9am.
- The shop closes at midnight.
- Jane went home at lunchtime.
- In England, it often snows in December.
- Do you think we will go to Jupiter in the future?
- There should be a lot of progress in the next century.
- Do you work on Mondays?
- Her birthday is on 20 November.
- Where will you be on New Year's Day?
Notice the use of the preposition of time at in the following standard expressions:
|at night||The stars shine at night.|
|at the weekend*||I don't usually work at the weekend.|
|at Christmas*/Easter||I stay with my family at Christmas.|
|at the same time||We finished the test at the same time.|
|at present||He's not home at present. Try later.|
*Note that in some varieties of English people say 'on the weekend' and 'on Christmas'.
Uno activation code free. Notice the use of the prepositions of time in and on in these common expressions:
|in the morning||on Tuesday morning|
|in the mornings||on Saturday mornings|
|in the afternoon(s)||on Sunday afternoon(s)|
|in the evening(s)||on Monday evening(s)|
When we say last, next, every, this we do not also use at, in, on.
- I went to London last June. (notin last June)
- He's coming back next Tuesday. (noton next Tuesday)
- I go home every Easter. (notat every Easter)
- We'll call you this evening. (notin this evening)
Free Activation Att
- 94 one-word prepositions and 56 complex prepositions
- 400 example sentences
- 200 quiz questions, with answers
- immediate download to your computer
- read on your computer or print out on paper
- runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android