Here’s a compilation of all the ASP.NET projects and mini projects published in this site. The projects listed here are all developed using ASP.NET framework. Most these projects use ASP.NET for front-end design, C#.NET for coding, and SQL Server for back-end database. All the projects are available for free download!
ASP.NET is designed mainly for web development to produce dynamic web pages, web applications, and web services. Developed by Microsoft, it is a free, open source server-side web development model, and is a part of the .NET framework.
It was first released in 2002 – being based on Windows programming. After that, several versions have been released:
- Version 1.0 (Jan, 2002), released together with Visual Studio .NET
- Version 1.1 (Apr, 2003), released together with Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows Server 2003
- Version 2.0 (Nov, 2005), released together with Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005
- Version 3.0 (Nov, 2006)
- Version 3.5 (Nov, 2007), released together with Visual Studio 2008 and Windows Server 2008
- Version 3.5 Service Pack 1 (Aug, 2008)
- Version 4.0 (Apr, 2010)
- Version 4.5 (Aug, 2012), released together with Visual Studio 2012 and Windows Server 2012
ASP.NET is implemented on CLR (Common Language Runtime), allowing programmers and developers to write ASP.NET code using any supported .NET language. More on ASP.NET here.
E Commerce Website In Asp Net Source Code Free Download Pdf
The list below includes ASP.NET final year projects as well as mini projects developed in the form of either web application projects or website projects. Almost all these ASP.NET projects have source code and database. Many projects are also available with project report, documentation, and ppt in addition to source code and database files.
For projects without project report and documentation, you can refer the description provided in individual post of each project as project abstract. Only a few projects are without source code, and they are published just for the sake of reference.
- Creating ASP.NET Web Projects in Visual Studio 2013
- Creating ASP.NET Projects (MonoDevelop)
Some Cool ASP.NET Project Ideas:
Here are some interesting project ideas and topics for final year students who’re looking forward to doing their graduation project in ASP.NET.
- Automobile Maintenance Tracker
- Bandwidth Monitor
- Blog Engine
- Bulk Thumbnail Creator
- Chat Application
- Data Grid Management System
- Download Manager
- E-Acquisition Project
- E-Commerce Engine
- File Upload Program
- Finance/Budget Management System
- Flaw Tracking System
- Image Editor
- Monitoring Online Tests through Data Visualization
- Municipal Administration System
- Online Auction
- Online Fast Food
- Online Post Office
- PDF Generator
- Planning of Wireless Sensor Networks
- Project Planning and Management System
- SQL Query Analyzer
- Student-Teacher Communication System
These are all the projects tagged “ASP.NET” available in this site. We add new projects on a regular basis, so you can bookmark this page and stay updated with the latest ASP.NET projects. If you have a project request, don’t hesitate to drop a mail at [email protected] or you can submit your query from the comments section.
Download now the serial number for Bookworm Deluxe. All serial numbers are genuine and you can find more results in our database for Bookworm software. Updates are issued periodically and new results might be added for this applications from our community. Free bookworm deluxe activation code.