WHY UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
Aug 21, 2015 Unlock your Galaxy Note 5 by code. People use this unlocking by code method to unlock their Samsung Galaxy Note 5 because it's easy, safe and fast.There is no risk to end up with a useless Note 5. Oct 23, 2016 Get SIM Network Unlock PIN for Free to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Note 5/4/3 and More. Everyone dreams of having a perfect smartphone like Samsung S6/S5/S4/Note 3, but there are always some disappointments, like SIM Network Unlock PIN.For people who pay less price to a wireless carrier, it sounds a great deal but it lacks the freedom to change the operator as you like. In order to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5 network blockade, you need a NCK (network) code. If the code counter is blocked, you will need MCK (unfreeze) code as well to reset the code counter. If Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
Unlocking service gives you the benefit of using various network service providers on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone. This service involves unlock codes which you will receive as soon as you request it from our website. Enter the unlock codes in your phone via your phone’s dial pad and remove the network barrier to enjoy using any SIM card in your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone.
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy Note 5?
The unlocking involves the following steps:
- Retrieve the IMEI of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 by simply typing *#06# on your phone.
- Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model and IMEI.
- We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready.
- Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one.
- Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code.
- Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card.
Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 by following the above procedure.
The video will help you with the unlocking of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
Galaxy Note Unlock Code Free
A few facts about the unlocking process:
- The unlocking is supported by all the carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Orange, Vodafone, and TMN etc.
- Unlocking enables phones to support any GSM carrier.
- The unlocking of phones is a permanent process. So once you have unlocked your phone, it will persist for lifetime.
- The unlocking process doesn’t harm the warranty of your phone.
- You won’t need to pay any roaming charges for changing the SIM cards after unlocking your phone.
For more information on unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you can visit TheUnlockingCompany
Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Note 5
For unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
The code come in a day and it is working..
roland - 2019-02-04 15:42:29
Halim - 2018-02-28 14:08:23
Very fast service
Rushane - 2017-03-25 00:31:01
So easy That's why I only use sim-unlock.net
Steve - 2016-09-25 11:45:56
it worked. thnx
John - 2016-04-27 15:36:10
Unlocking instruction for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 ?
Samsung Note 5 Unlock Code Free
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the Galaxy Note 5 does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Book download free the wildix code online. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is now network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
If Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a blockade for a subnetwork like Tesco or Virgin you need to use a SPCK (service provider) code.
It means that the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 can only receive signal from one network. If you insert a simcard from a different network, the device will ask for an unlock code, or will show the message that this simcard doesn't work.
Networks that can be unlocked include: AT&T USA, Orange, EE and many more.
If you want to remove a network blokade from Samsung Galaxy Note 5, please use this link:
Samsung network unlock.
There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. One of them is called unfreeze code, which is used to reset the code counter in your device. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 usually have 3 TRIES to enter the unlock code. The biggest problem is that the phone doesn't show the code counter and there is no way to check. If you want to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with a blocked code counter, you need the unfreeze code. The code can also be used to remove a regional blokade if you want to travel to different countries.