- T Mobile Unlock Iphone Code Free Codes
- T Mobile Iphone Unlock Code Free
- T Mobile Unlock Iphone Code Free Phone
- T Mobile Iphone 6 Unlock Code Free
- T Mobile Iphone 7 Unlock Code Free
The T-Mobile unlock codes or T-Mobile subsidy passwords are specific codes for each phone model. The T-Mobile unlock code service from GSMLiberty allows you to unlock your phone by dialing in a T-Mobile Network PIN, T-Mobile Network Code, T-Mobile subsidy Code or T-Mobile subsidy password depending on the model of your phone. These unlock codes. For any paid unlock we provide a money-back guarantee. Upon video proof that the code doesn’t work, you will receive a full refund. For any free Trialpay unlock that doesn’t meet your expectations, we will keep your credit on file for a future unlock, or reimburse you if you have paid for your offer as a courtesy. Unlocking iPhone 7 is not as hard or expensive as you think. With our unlock code generator, created by most experienced developers working for big companies like Apple, AT&T, and Samsung Mobile, you can generate a free iPhone 7 unlock code within the next 3 minutes and the most important you don’t have to pay anything.
Is your phone locked to T-Mobile? There is an easy solution: you can use unlock codes or subsidy passwords from GSMLiberty. It takes only a few minutes to get the network restriction removed and start using your Smart phone with a carrier you prefer! You can use other International carriers with no extra charges while traveling. Enter the 15 digit IMEI number of your phone and the phone model if asked on our products page without any spaces or dashes. Submit your order with your payment. We will generate the specific T-Mobile unlock codes for your phone and deliver them via email within the time frame promised. Just follow the instructions provided and enjoy your phone freed from T-Mobile.
What does a phone locked to T-Mobile mean?
Your service provider, T-Mobile, has enabled a SIM lock or network restriction on your Samsung, LG, Motorola or Blackberry phone so that you are unable to use your phone with any other GSM network. The manufacturer has locked the cell phone to T-Mobile.
What are these T-Mobile unlock codes or subsidy passwords?
The T-Mobile unlock codes or T-Mobile subsidy passwords are specific codes for each phone model. The T-Mobile unlock code service from GSMLiberty allows you to unlock your phone by dialing in a T-Mobile Network PIN, T-Mobile Network Code, T-Mobile subsidy Code or T-Mobile subsidy password depending on the model of your phone. These unlock codes or subsidy passwords are a unique sequence of numbers composed of 8 or 16 digits that are specific to your phone. These codes are generated based on your phone’s unique 15 digit International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number.
If I unlock my phone using unlock codes, can I use it with another service provider?
If you use unlock codes from a reputable and registered unlocking service provider, your phone will be permanently unlocked without affecting any of the phone’s software. You can then start using your phone with any other compatible GSM network you prefer. It is that easy.
Where can I order unlock codes or subsidy passwords that will unlock my phone locked to T-Mobile?
You can order your subsidy unlock codes or subsidy passwords from GSMLiberty. We are a registered company and have been providing unlocking services for various phone models for some years now. We provide a worldwide T-Mobile phone unlocking service which means that no matter whether your phone is locked to T-Mobile US or T-Mobile Hungary, you can easily get it unlocked by using our codes. You can then choose whichever phone carrier you prefer. We serve all geographical locations! Place your order with us and we will deliver the specific unlock codes or the subsidy passwords for your phone via email.
How do I find the valid IMEI number in my phone?
Here are two methods to find the IMEI number of your phone:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present on the label which is located underneath the battery.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
How do I know that my phone is locked to T mobile?
You will know that your phone is locked to T-Mobile if you see any of the following messages displayed:
- Check for the mobile carrier’s logo on the handset or start-up screen.
- Check whether the logo of the phone carrier is present on the phone.
- Check whether the logo of the phone carrier appears on the screen every time the phone is switched on.
There is one final way to check, too. Just get a SIM card from a different network and place it in your phone. If the phone is unlocked, it will turn on normally with all the features getting loaded properly. The name of the phone carrier will be displayed on the screen. If you find your phone to be locked, some error messages will be displayed prompting you to enter a SIM Network Unlock Pin or a Subsidy Password.
What is the procedure for entering the unlock codes or the subsidy passwords to unlock my T-Mobile phone?
In most cases, the procedure is as simple as inserting a non-allowed SIM card, often termed as foreign SIM card, and dialing the unlock code or subsidy passwords when prompted. Procedures may differ based on the phone you are using. For instance, Blackberry, Motorola and Samsung phones might be unlocked following a different unlocking procedure. You will receive instructions on how to enter the unlock codes or the subsidy passwords on your specific phone model from GSMLiberty.
Which T-Mobile phone models can be unlocked through GSMLiberty?
Virtually, all T-Mobile models can be unlocked using our codes or subsidy passwords. The following are some of the popular models:
- Unlock T-mobile iPhones:YES ! T-mobile iPhone 5 , 4 and 4s are supported for permanent unlocking ! That means no jailbreaking, no software upgrade or downgrade , in short, no mess at all ! Just a set it and forget it solution ! We simply register your iPhone’s IMEI as unlocked with Apple’s server , all you need to do is connect your iPhone to iTunes (Mac or PC) to complete the process and your iPhone is unlocked forever and can be used with any service provider worldwide . Best of all you can upgrade to any future iOS release without having to worry about your iPhone relocking! Finally .
- Unlock T-mobile Samsung Phones:The Samsung series of phones including Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Samsung T499, Samsung T939 Behold 2 and Samsung E1150 locked to T-Mobile are supported for unlocking using codes provided by GSMLiberty. Once you get the unlock codes for your phone, you can insert a SIM card from a network different from the one your phone is locked to or simply dial the codes. Using a non-accepted SIM card is the preferable way.
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung E1150 with a non-accepted SIM card.
- Once the phone is turned on, it prompts for ‘SIM network unlock PIN’ or the unlock code or the subsidy password.
- Click ‘unlock’ and enter the unlock code/subsidy password that you received from GSMLiberty. After this is completed, press ‘unlock’ again.
- The phone will be unlocked and ready to be used with your chosen GSM carrier.
- You can send a message or make a call to confirm that your phone is unlocked.
If the phone does not prompt for an unlock code then do the following. Remember that the NCK Network code refers to the unlock code or the subsidy password sent by GSMLiberty.
- Turn ON the phone with the original SIM card or without any SIM card
- Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
Or you can also try the following:
- Turn on the phone with a foreign SIM card and enter the following sequence
- Your phone will be unlocked
Watch how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) locked to T-Mobile Hungary with GSMLiberty:
Watch how to unlock your Samsung E1150 with GSMLiberty:
Watch how to unlock your Samsung T499 with GSMLiberty:
Watch how to unlock your Samsung T939 Behold 2 with GSMLiberty:
- Unlocking T-mobile Blackberry phones :All T-mobile Blackberry phones are supported for unlocking including the 10 series (Q10, Z10 ,etc.) and 9700 Bold locked.Insert a non- accepted SIM card or a foreign SIM card, that is, a SIM card from a carrier other than the one the phone is locked to. Your Blackberry 9700 Bold will prompt you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code that GSMLiberty sent to you and press ‘unlock’ on the phone screen. After a few minutes you will see that your Blackberry 9700 Bold is unlocked and ready to be used with your chosen phone carrier.
- T-mobile Subsidy passwords for Motorola Phones:All T-mobile Motorola phones, are supported for unlocking via Subsidy passwords we provide. Simply dial in the code and your T-mobile Motorola is unlocked forever ! Watch how a client unlocked a Tmobile Motorola Blur MB502 using our service :
- Unlock T-mobile HTC Phones:All T-mobile HTC phones can be unlocked using unlock codes we provide. The unlock is permanent and does not involve any software or rooting. Below is a video of a client that unlocked the HTC wildfire with our service
- T-Mobile LG Unlock Codes:Watch how to unlock your LG Optimus T
… and many many more manufacturers are supported ! Simply select your T mobile model from the drop box on our website when you place your order and we will give you an accurate price and a delivery time frame. The unlock codes passwords are delivered to you within the delivery time frame.
What are the best reasons for using unlock codes from GSMLiberty to unlock phones locked to T-Mobile?
Here are some of the benefits of using unlock codes from GSMLiberty:
- There is no need to use any complicated software or cables. The unlock code or the network PIN can be entered using your phone’s keypad.
- There is no risk of damaging your phone’s software when you use unlock codes to remove the lock.
- Since no technical experience or knowledge is necessary to enter the unlock codes or the subsidy passwords, you can easily do it yourself.
- The phone is permanently unlocked and will remain unlocked when you update the software or change the SIM card.
Will GSMLiberty provide me with a refund if the unlock codes or the subsidy passwords fail to remove the phone lock?
T Mobile Unlock Iphone Code Free Codes
Yes, according to GSMLiberty’s service money back guarantee, if the unlock codes do not remove the network restriction, you get a full refund. If you do not get the unlock codes/subsidy password within the timeframe we promised, GSMLiberty will refund your payment in full. We still send you the unlock codes.
T-Mobile may be the “Uncarrier” that pushes the envelope with its progressive pricing and cellular plans, but the company maintains one unpopular policy — locking its iPhones to its network. This practice means you cannot take your T-Mobile iPhone, drop in a Verizon SIM and expect it work even though the hardware supports all the carrier’s networks. Want to find out if your iPhone is unlocked on T-Mobile? And how to unlock it if it is locked? Read on for information on how to unlock your iPhone on T-Mobile’s network in 2020.
Do You Need to Unlock T-Mobile iPhone?
Healthifyme free activation code. Before you can bring that iPhone to a new carrier domestically or overseas, you have to meet the minimum criteria and go through T-Mobile’s official channels to unlock the device. Like AT&T, T-Mobile won’t unlock a phone automatically, you must specifically request an unlock. T-Mobile will remove this restriction your iPhone if requested, but there are several requirements you must meet before T-Mobile will approve your request.
- The device must be a T-Mobile device.
- The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked to T-Mobile.
- The account associated with the device must not be canceled and is in good standing.
- You have requested no more than 2 mobile devices unlock codes per line of service in the last 12 months.
- The device must satisfy all the Postpaid or Pay in Advance (Prepaid) Unlocking terms outlined below.
- T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
Once your iPhone meets the minimum criteria, T-Mobile will send you a notification with information about how to remove this restriction from your phone. If you need additional details or have a phone on a prepaid or month-to-month plan, you can find T-Mobile’s unlocking policy here.
T Mobile Iphone Unlock Code Free
Read:How to check if your iPhone is Unlocked or Not
How do I Unlock my iPhone on T-Mobile?
Once you’ve completed your financial obligations to T-Mobile, you can make a request to unlock your phone using the carrier’s Mobile Device Unlock app or by contacting customer service (1-877-746-0909) to ask for an unlock. Once approved, T-Mobile will send you instructions on how to unlock your device.
If you learn that you’re not eligible for an official carrier unlock or your iPhone is locked with another carrier not mentioned above, then you can opt for an IMEI unlock. It works just like the official carrier unlock, which means it’s permanent, works with all models and OS versions, persists even after a restore, and doesn’t require you a jailbreak or any other hacks.
There are a lot of IMEI unlock providers, but it’s best to go with trusted providers like Express Unlocks, as there are a lot of scammers out there. The price to unlock iPhone varies based on your carrier. They support all iPhone models such as iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.
My T-Mobile iPhone is Unlocked, Now What?
Most carriers will walk you through the process of unlocking your phone, so no need to worry about those details. Once it is unlocked, you can use your iPhone on another carrier by following the instructions below:
- Power off your iPhone.
- Remove the existing SIM card from your phone.
- Insert the new SIM card (from the different carrier) in the SIM card slot.
- Restart the iPhone.
- After the iPhone restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Have you unlocked iPhone on your carrier? Or did your phone come unlocked? Please share your experiences in the comments.
T Mobile Unlock Iphone Code Free Phone
Learn more about how to unlock iPhone on other carriers by following the appropriate link below:
T Mobile Iphone 6 Unlock Code Free
Last updated:January 30, 2020
T Mobile Iphone 7 Unlock Code Free
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which mean that we may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!